One of UDR’s primary online goals is to provide a superior customer experience. One of the first questions a prospective renter asks about an apartment is “will my furniture fit?” In answering this popular question, UDR became the first property management company to use a furniture arranging space planner program. Space planner provides high value to the apartment rental prospect by qualifying whether a community will fit the prospect’s needs based on livable space and storage that is available.
This room planner allows UDR to bridge the gap between the internet apartment search and the physical apartment tour by providing improved online customer service and by identifying a good match between the apartment community and the potential renter.
“How does a furniture arranger help me?”
With this valuable tool at your fingertips, you can:
- view and explore every floor plan UDR has to offer – over 1,400 in total!
- virtually place yourself in an apartment to gain perspective
- accurately measure the size of a floor plan using our “virtual ruler”
- assess whether a particular floor plan meets your apartment needs
- plan the best location and layout for your furniture in your new apartment home
- create and print a blueprint to guide your move-in
- throw away your physical tape measure and use our online ruler!