CENTRALIZED RENEWALS SPECIALIST
UDR, Inc. is now hiring a Centralized Renewals Specialist to join our team at our corporate office in Highlands Ranch, CO.
A customer service focused professional who is responsible for outbound follow-up to current residents. Accountable for relationship-building with key stakeholders in property operations. Adheres to a high standard of renewal management best practices as outlined by Management. Entrepreneurially - minded individual with a focus on streamlining efficiency and implementing innovative solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Complete outbound follow-up to residents in pending stages of lease renewals via phone, email, and text.
- Discuss lease renewal terms and rates with residents, selling the benefits of renewing a lease over moving out.
- Bring rate negotiations, service repair requests, unit upgrade requests, and/or lease term length negotiation requests to on-site management for guidance on next steps.
- Set appointments for residents to meet with on-site management.
- Work closely with the on-site property management teams to aid in increased renewal conversion rates. Will contribute to the actualization of budgeted/targeted renewal occupancy goals.
- Establish rapport with on-site management at assigned properties across diverse asset-quality and geographic regions.
- Associate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum two years of property management experience is required.
- Customer relationship development experience is required.
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Excel and other office products is required.
What can UDR offer you?
As an employer of choice, UDR offers excellent benefits, a competitive salary, discounts to live in one of our premier communities, ongoing development and education, opportunities for advancement and a desirable, professional atmosphere.
UDR, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Search Open Jobs