Skip to main content

Affordable Housing at One Upland

One Upland is proud to offer affordable housing under the 40B - 80% AMI Moderate Income Program in partnership with the City of Norwood. The program is designed to increase affordable housing opportunities in Norwood and ensure that homes remain affordable over time.

Housing Options

One Upland proudly participates in the 40B -80% AMI Moderate Income Program, providing apartments to eligible individuals and families. If you’re interested in learning more about availability and eligibility requirements based on household size, please don’t hesitate to contact us for further information.

One Bedroom: Starting at $2,293 | 822 - 1032 sq. ft.

Two Bedrooms: Starting at $2,730 | 1183 - 1378 sq. ft.

Three Bedrooms: Starting at $3,137 | 1426 sq. ft.

OneUpland affordable limits 2024

Qualification Requirements

The Program requires that all applicants complete a Tenant Income Certification Form at both Initial Certification and Annual Recertification and provide the following income documents. Additional documents may be requested if needed to determine eligibility.

• Employment: Paycheck stubs from all jobs: eight (8) most current paystubs if paid weekly, four (4) most current if paid biweekly.
• Unemployment: The benefit outlining the weekly award amount.
• Workman’s Comp/Severance Pay: 3 most recent pay statements with the letter awarded amount.
• Bank Accounts: 5 Months from all accounts current & complete with all pages and separated by months.
• Certificate of Deposits (CD’s): The most recent statement.
• Retirement Accounts: 401ks, IRAs, etc. The most recent statement.
• Taxes: Most Current year with all W2s and 1099, if any. If you have not filed, call the IRS for a statement of non-filing at 1-800-829-1040 or log onto and search for (get my taxes) for a non-filing letter.
• Social Security: Benefit Form for the current year, which states your monthly benefit, along with the previous year’s 1099.
• Self-Employment: 2 years of complete tax returns with Schedule C showing your profit/loss with all 1099s and all self-employment forms completed.
• Pension: 2-3 months, most recently monthly statements or stubs that show the amount awarded.
• Child Support: Court agreement outlining the benefit amount. If agreed upon without court documents, please state how much and how often it is received.
• Alimony: Court agreements outlining the benefit amount and how often.
• Title IV/TANF: Provide the most recent form with the amount awarded.
• Real Estate: You cannot own Real Estate and live in an affordable apartment.

More Information

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please email us at [email protected]. In the subject line, please include the name of the community you are interested in.